Saturday 9 February 2013

Trundle Time With Hubby & Dog

Due to my health issues I can't go for a walk in the normal sense of the word. So today hubby, dog and I went for a trundle. (Me in wheelchair). 

There's a tree-lined path leading off my road. So we decided to take a short trundle down there.


It was quite a challenging photo shoot as the weather / light was a bit dull. It gave me the opportunity to play with my exposure settings to brighten the pics. 


I only saw the rose hips because of my height in the wheelchair. If I had been walking I would have easily missed them. 

It must have rained just before we went out, because there were still raindrops on the plants.


Alongside the path is a grassy area or park. I took a couple of shots of the steps leading up to it. I like these pictures because it makes you wonder where they lead.


Graffiti has always been a much debated subject when it comes to art. 



There was ivy everywhere! Up the trees, on walls and buildings too.





Jac our dog loved being out! He's never happier than when he's wandering in the grass and trees etc.




I love playing with the settings on photos. Changing the highlights gave this path shot a very different look...



For more pictures take a look at my Flickr




1 comment:

  1. Hiya, so glad to see you managed to get outside today and what a lovely set of photos too. It looks like you are getting to grips with your new camera. I especially like the berry shot and the graffiti one too (a subject I love to photograph too). Well done! Cheers Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete