Friday 22 February 2013

I Spied A Squirrel!

So yesterday morning, I was sitting at my computer minding my own business, when out of the corner of my eye something got my attention. 

I looked out of the window and at the corner of the road by the path, I could see something very small moving. It was a squirrel!

We see them now and then, but not that often. 

I grabbed my camera, in case it decided to head in my direction. Next thing I know, it's coming down the steps and onto the pavement of my road! Woohoo!

I didn't have time to set up my tripod, and had to make do with taking shots through the window pane. 

Here's the little creature in action...







With his colouring, he's quite camouflaged amongst the leaves, moss and pavement. 

Check out my FLICKR where you'll find my other photos. 

There's also a Facebook page HERE.


Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment