Friday 8 February 2013

The Birds!

Alongside my road are a lot of very tall trees. But living here, I've seen something I've never seen anywhere else. 

Birds!

And hundreds of them!




They all usually land on/in the trees near me. Seeing that many birds in the sky and trees all at once is amazing!

They do like a game of tag. You can often see them all chasing one another, making interesting patterns in the sky.




This photo I played around with a bit on Paint.net


At the moment they're easy to see, but soon the leaves will be masking them. I'll still know they're there. That many birds can't stay very quiet!


There is the odd one or two introverts in the group though. You can usually find them having some alone-time on a chimney or aerial.



I can sit for ages watching them come and go. Who knows what they'll be getting up to next!


Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment