Wednesday 27 February 2013

Oakdale Visit

The other day I went to Oakdale, not far from where I live. 

The central area is like a roundabout around a small memorial garden area. 

Luckily I'd taken my camera along 'just in case'. Here's the photos that I took...


This is the Miner's Memorial. 




This is the view down the valley, from the park.



It was a bitterly cold day, and the wind chill made it even colder! It was hard holding the camera still enough to take the photos.

These were a couple of sky shots...






I don't feel 100% happy with the sky photos, as I struggled to take them with the weather conditions. I'll keep trying, and maybe next time they'll be better.

More photos available on my Flickr. And keep up to date on Wonderful Waffler Sees Facebook


Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment